What’s in it for YOU?
d2ls celebrates the creativity of people who know and love their community by offering a way to:
- Challenge the existing design and construction paradigm.
- Develop relationships with local, community and regional thought leaders and others who seek positive change.
- Experience broad-spectrum review, recognition and awards for outstanding design.
- Engage in discourse with others from the neighborhood and the larger community.
- Participate in workshops, brainstorm your design, integrate and synergize designs, discuss potential options for implementation.
- Gain exposure of your idea(s) and design submission to a multidisciplinary panel of judges as well as have your submission displayed at the Awards Celebration Gala.
- 3 month all access memberships to d!g will be awarded to each of the category winners as well as an additional 3 months for the grand prize winner! Memberships are valued at over $2700!
- Two half day sessions will be awarded to the grand prize winner with master coach Nicole Holland, of Adler Services, valued at approximately $2600!